MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, with our facebook group in france we are trying to get all the existing map file for 4 cylinders bikes.

I purpose you to help us to get the missing map for ECU 5SM, and 16M

here is the file location : map moto - Google Drive
there is the software to extract file for ECU 5SM in the folder.

you can send me the MAP fil by email : [email protected] please precise with bike precisly, and wich ECU, MAP, ECU part number, if it's full version, or RACE one....

to remap the ECU if you want to here is a software from JPdiag that is 100euros

thanks to all

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
There is separate mapping for the 1000S, 1000R/312R, 1078 and so on. The mapping for the B4 also differs from the F4

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everybody, with our facebook group in france we are trying to get all the existing map file for 4 cylinders bikes.

I purpose you to help us to get the missing map for ECU 5SM, and 16M

here is the file location : map moto - Google Drive
there is the software to extract file for ECU 5SM in the folder.

you can send me the MAP fil by email : [email protected] please precise with bike precisly, and wich ECU, MAP, ECU part number, if it's full version, or RACE one....

to remap the ECU if you want to here is a software from JPdiag that is 100euros

thanks to all
yes of course, each bike model / years have differents Map, wa have already some (about 15) for some bike, but if somenone else can help to get them all...

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
Interesting project.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes of course, each bike model / years have differents Map, wa have already some (about 15) for some bike, but if somenone else can help to get them all...
the goal is not especially to modify the map, but to let the user the possibility to change is map for less cost than buying a new ECU or change map (normal to race) when he put an exhaust.
and for the more experiement people disable exhaust valve or O3 sensor

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

I plan to buy a new exhaust and I want to try to flash the ecu, but i have a few questions:
How do I obtain the JPdiag read/writer tool(I currently have the free version working)?
Is there a tutorial how to flash the ecu?
Which map is the best one?
Can the files be edited to disable the Lambda sensor?

I noticed some people are using the Guzzidiag with the 5SM ecu. But Guzzidag uses .bin files instead of .ddg files.
Will the Guzzidiag read/writer tool work?
Are there maps available in the .bin format?
Is it possible to convert .ddg to .bin?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello to edit map we are actually trying to work on it with JP.

The reader is free and i made a video on youtube how to use it. If you take the race map the lambda is disable. We have about 20 map for 5sm

The writer is not free you need to contact jp to get it.

All software are separate

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Welcome to the family @DillonMa !!! Please introduce yourself with a post in the "New Members" section.
What MV do you have?
Can't help with mapping on a stock 5SM...I have Microtecs on my bikes...but will be interested. There is a guy in France (I think) trying to build a file of 5SM maps for various bikes and equipment.....search for him on the forum.

EDIT...I see he found you!! (ecosmeri)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello to edit map we are actually trying to work on it with JP.

The reader is free and i made a video on youtube how to use it. If you take the race map the lambda is disable. We have about 20 map for 5sm

The writer is not free you need to contact jp to get it.

All software are separate
Oké nice! Is there a thread i can follow to get any updates?
So I basically shoot JP an email with the request to get the writer tool.
I can't seem to find the read tool on the site.
Are all b4 1078 maps compatible? (the serial isn't the same I see)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the family @DillonMa !!! Please introduce yourself with a post in the "New Members" section.
What MV do you have?
Can't help with mapping on a stock 5SM...I have Microtecs on my bikes...but will be interested. There is a guy in France (I think) trying to build a file of 5SM maps for various bikes and equipment.....search for him on the forum.

EDIT...I see he found you!! (ecosmeri)
Thank you, I have made an introduction in the new members section!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No thread update because nobody want to help or are interested here unfortunately, if someone ask no problem to gives information but i will not loose time updating a thread if nobody is interested.

For 1078 we have all the map ( restricted for france 106hp, normal map and race map from mc corse race ecu)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oké I wish I could help with the development but I'm afraid it's not my expertise. Still very interested to make changes myself eventually. I acutally have a Brutale 1078, there are 8 maps available. I was wondering if i could flash all of these maps since the number at the beginning differs(8C00B1322, 8023BA01, 8023BAF1). Does this number matter or can I just try all of the 8 maps?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well as soon as I have an exhaust I will purchase a license from JP and try to flash a custom map file. From what I can tell at the moment is that u guys are doing an awesome job to make this possible! I only didn't get which file would be the best for my bike, the youtube video shows a brutale 1090.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes because i have actually an 1090rr but it’s exactly the same for all other bike.

Let me know while you will be ready. I wil’ make a video how to flash ecu. The video here is to extract map ( it’s take 45min) but only 5 to flash ecu

1 - 20 of 20 Posts