MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Would anyone kindly be able to measure the outer diameter of the rear wheel eccentric for me. I have some 16.5 inch marchesinis I wish to run on my [email protected]*$ti 916 track bike but they were designed to run on the large RS axle which ive established is identical to the mv agusta axle. Just hoping and praying the mv hub will fit into the 98mm swinger hole.
thanks in advance.

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Hello all. Would anyone kindly be able to measure the outer diameter of the rear wheel eccentric for me. I have some 16.5 inch marchesinis I wish to run on my [email protected]*$ti 916 track bike but they were designed to run on the large RS axle which ive established is identical to the mv agusta axle. Just hoping and praying the mv hub will fit into the 98mm swinger hole.
thanks in advance.
You're correct in thinking that the pre 2010 MV OEM hub will fit the Ducati RS axle.. It's a straight forward interchange.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats great. Ive managed to get that bit right then.
Just need the outer diameter measurement of the mv hub now to make sure its compatible with the ducati swingarm before I spend some money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts