MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
hi

that guy had a aprilia nera he sold for $14k about six months ago. with no resvere. so whoever get this will get a great deal. the seller tells me he wants a touring bike. Maybe a Brutale oro? or 910R?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Curious to see where that trades. :popcorn: Very reasonable starting bid on a bike with low miles

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
ziggy48 said:
I wonder how much was a brand new AGO? Was it available on the 750cc motor too?
About $25k I think, and it was the first 1000cc, released when the "s" was still 750.

·
Registered
742 Posts
$26K in USA, released along with the F41000 in mid 2004 as an 2005 model

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
2 hours left and no bid. Maybe I should get this and not the 1000R?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
R1Andrew, for what it is worth, I allways have put the AGO as my all time favourite. They sold for over A$50,000 down here so was out of my range. I enquired on this bike but getitng in to the country withh all dutys etc, just wasn't worth it. If I was you I would seriously have a go at it.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
MVASyd said:
R1Andrew, for what it is worth, I allways have put the AGO as my all time favourite. They sold for over A$50,000 down here so was out of my range. I enquired on this bike but getitng in to the country withh all dutys etc, just wasn't worth it. If I was you I would seriously have a go at it.
I have considered it. I just wanted that new out of the box feel. I bike without a mark on her. I can tell you from every trip where a mark came on my R1. I loved the fact it was in the garage during the winter with 0 miles on it when I first got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
I can't believe this bike didn't sell at $18k. As an Ago owner myself this came as a shock to put it mildly! Wow!!!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
If this is an indication of how MV's are valued after a couple of years, I will wait on that Brutale 910R and buy one for $12K!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Is it possible, that what we just witnessed could be the "1098 effect"???

I get that the MV is more collectible, exotic, exclusive, better looking, etc., etc. But this is just about the price range where people could choose this type of bike used, or get a brand new shiny 1098 instead, and pick up a new helmet and leathers with the difference.

Yikes.

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 20 of 28 Posts