MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking for a track slash Deals Gap bike.

After a few months of trying to find something would give me both great cornering ability, and power I went with a Suzuki GSX-R 750.

Managed to get a great deal, and the color I was looking for.

:)

Funny lastnight I was talking to my dad about the 750, and the conversation went to the MV. Suzuki makes a GREAT bike, but the fit and finish of the MV is special.

Don't give me any crap about the shades (sheets). We just moved into the house.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Very, very nice. I am very close to pulling the trigger on an 06 GSXR 600 for the track. I got the go-ahead from the wife.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
That's a beauty! Use it in great health. By the way what's going on with The Gap in 07?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drmasis said:
That's a beauty! Use it in great health. By the way what's going on with The Gap in 07?
It doesn't look like there is much interest.

My suggestion would be to open it up to other Italian bike forums.

Please post up suggestions. :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I think the Brute though I still have to work on the date.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I don't think anyone has forgot about the Gap. Just waiting till next year to get here. :conveyer: Nice GSXR BTW

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nice GSXR! I was up at the Gap today (Saturday). It was a beautiful day, put in another 100 miles on the bike, now up to about 230 total. Still babying the beast.

I went out and bought a 1995 YZF600 as a beater to practice on! I guess we're all thinking the same thing.

How about a "my beater is uglier than your beater" contest? :)

I'm in anytime for the Gap. Remember the gas/food joint at the bottom is closing on Tuesday for the season (winter) and will re-open March 1, 2007. I was desperate for gas today and was lucky enough to get some forgetting they would be closing right before Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
blavenia said:
Nice GSXR! I was up at the Gap today (Saturday). It was a beautiful day, put in another 100 miles on the bike, now up to about 230 total. Still babying the beast.

I went out and bought a 1995 YZF600 as a beater to practice on! I guess we're all thinking the same thing.

How about a "my beater is uglier than your beater" contest? :)

I'm in anytime for the Gap. Remember the gas/food joint at the bottom is closing on Tuesday for the season (winter) and will re-open March 1, 2007. I was desperate for gas today and was lucky enough to get some forgetting they would be closing right before Thanksgiving.
My first street bike was a 95' YZF-600. That bike had 34,000 miles on it when I sold it. You will enjoy it I'm sure.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I love that bike!! If I couldn't find an MV in my price range, I was going to pick up the black/maroon '06.

I'm glad I found an MV 750, because those GSX-R 750's are so fast that it isn't safe for me.

·
Registered
409 Posts
we were just talking today on how that susuki 750 would make a great trck bike . good power great corner clearence an not alot of torque so u wont burn through the tires like u would on a 1000 . plus not alot of people buy the 750 . they do600 as starter bike an hen when they feel they are up to shake the social stigma a 600 gives they buy a 1000 . so u gonna be able to get a good price not to many people want a 750

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
thats cool i dont see to many around my neck of the woods . i prob will pick one up used as a track bike . a friend had one the bike was so smooth very user friendly . riding the 1000 r today in the cold air . wow its a violent beast that bike . i love it . from the air intake noise to the dramatic throttle responce its like ur sitting on a wild animal . i have not rode it on anger yet but it ate up a friends r1 that blew 165hp on a local dyno . he goes man i thought u were still breakin that thing in , i go i am , didnt bring it past 9 grand , he goes wow that things fast .

·
Registered
409 Posts
soulrider .. do u pose u dog in the picture or did he sit there on his own . one of my dogs runs to the camera when he hears it fire up . he must of been a model in a former life .

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
logos1111 said:
soulrider .. do u pose u dog in the picture or did he sit there on his own . one of my dogs runs to the camera when he hears it fire up . he must of been a model in a former life .
No, we were on our way out for a walk when I took the shots.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts