MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wanted to place an order with e-moto today for a set of new two piece leathers. And so I asked if they would ship them COD ( cash on delivery) and they turned me down. Said " That is not a service we provide " now what ??? :stickpoke emoto :jerkoff::jerkoff::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I understand that there is a long list of service they don't provide. :)

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Why didnt you ask for "Freebie's"!!!!!!

they have a whole list of things they give for free

slagging,............ insults,.......... bad service, :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Why dont you just ring them , tell them they are a bunch of cnuts & hang up...Result.......

Oh i forgot you cant as they never answer the phone..

Why buy anything from Emofo.......Just put all your cash in a metal box & set fire to it...Same outcome

·
Registered
499 Posts
Why dont you just ring them , tell them they are a bunch of cnuts & hang up...Result.......

Oh i forgot you cant as they never answer the phone..

Why buy anything from Emofo.......Just put all your cash in a metal box & set fire to it...Same outcome
do metal boxes burn? seems like you should have said "just put all your cash in an empty old cigar box & set fire to it"

or were you thinking of burning the cash IN the box--sort like a little fire pit...?

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
that sounds like an expensive BBQ !!!! Money to burn!!

:smoking:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well I wanted to place an order with e-moto today for a set of new two piece leathers. And so I asked if they would ship them COD ( cash on delivery) and they turned me down. Said " That is not a service we provide " now what ??? :stickpoke emoto :jerkoff::jerkoff::laughing::laughing::laughing:
"now what???" Consider yourself lucky, that's what. Plenty of "honest & reliable" retailers out there.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
..... and VERY few of them do COD anymore! :laughing:
Well I would not ask anyone else for COD but e-moto it seems thats the only way I will do bussiness with them !!! And so should anyone else who got burned once by them, and or who don't want to get burned by them. :blah::blah::blah::blah: same old emoto story !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts