MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I everybody,

What do you really think about E-moto UK services ?

I have big problems with them about my first order.

I placed order three weeks ago for these three items for my F4 : Standard Screen, Gel Tank Protector and Front clear indicator lenses. (TOTAL (GBP): 102.04).

Very basic order. Their web site indicate for all items : "in stock".

Today, I did not always receive anything. I have write several e-mail to E-moto and did not receive any answer. They have deaf and dumb.

Where are parts ?
Where is my money ?

I don't know.
I'm really furious and disappointed. :bandit:

What can I do to get my money back ?

bye bye

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I hope you have called or email them and that they didn't give you any good reason for not sending the parts right way, before you post this here.

I only dealt with them once and have no complain at all and will deal with them again in the furture for sure.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I have used them to buy parts, and for advice, parts came quickly and were very well packed. I too got a screen.
I also asked them only two days ago for advice on exhausts and upgrades, asked quite a few questions just to get things clear in my head as to what i needed, they gave me a lengthy reply the following day and told me everything i needed to know.
I would imagine that they have had trouble contacting you or your emails arent getting through to them. They are a very customer focused company.
HTH
Rich

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
That's not normal at all, I have used them 4 or 5 times now, they always reply to e-mails, service is quick and good, and a small problem that I had (two LH indicator front lens's) was dealt with very quickly and with no hassle at all, I would use them again and would recommend them to anybody. The choice and variety of parts on their web-site is also very good :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
That is indeed strange. I have PM'ed them numerous times on this forum and they have been quite responsive at answering my questions and inquiries. I have not ordered anything from them yet, but absolutely plan to in the future. Maybe it's a problem with yours/their email servers, in this day of SPAM a lot of filters are put in place and sometimes are too restrictive. Try to PM him here instead.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
try PMing too as well as leaving a "you have PM" message in their section. can't always assume that emails get thru all the time. they wouldn't be where they as far as this forum is concerned if they had horrible service.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I can only echo the majority of comments to your thread. Emoto have been top notch in my dealings with them. I expect as soon as Geoff and the guys there read this thread they will be in contact with you. :shocker:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I bought a few items from them, dealt with Geoff, good communication, takes a couple of weeks to get items to the states. Also had a return problem which they fixed and replaced.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I have PM'd there here on this forum and heard back almost immediately.

E-mail address and e-mails themselves can be caught in SPAM filters. It's a shame, but I have 50 to 100 e-mails that get through my spam filters each day. How do you know they have read them? Have you checked your SPAM folder/filter to see if their e-mails might have been moved there?

I once had a guy e-mail me about something, mad because I wasn't returning his e-mail. Turns out whenever I tried to respond his return-to e-mail address was incorrect and I'd get a failed send message.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just MP'd them.
I don't have spam filter.
I will tell you...
I am in Paris (France). London is not far..

·
Registered
822 Posts
They went above and beyond for me, give them a chance to make it up to you. I am sure its just a clerical error, nothing to get bent out of shape over.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
well sorry to hear that
well with E-moto i never had problems at all
i order lots of parts from them. Geoff at e-moto he help me getting all my parts. he e-mail me back with in day and i even talk to him on the phone lot's of times. by the way i'm in los angeles
i order almost $2000 + worht of parts.
well wish you good luck

hope you get the parts soon

take care~

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hi there,

Sorry this is the way you feel, we have updated you via email and replied to 3 of the emails you sent to us, we have now sent you a PM so we can resolve this immediately.

You are a customer and a fellow rider - the most precious thing to us.

Regards,
eMoto

·
Registered
97 Posts
As was stated by the vast majority, e-moto has been outstanding in their customer service. I have added to my order three times and Geoff has gotten back to me immediately to verify the changes.

Great service and great attitude from what I have experienced.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
ive ordered a bunch of stuff from them......everything comes quick and they are always quick to get back to my email quesitons

i wouldnt hold it against them...sometimes computers dont always get the message through

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have spent over well £1000 on several parts no problems well packaged and geoff is always helpfull, i purchaced some arrow headers for my wifes brutale and was told delivery from italy was 8 weeks, they arrived in 7 weeks well done emoto

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have an order outstanding, as well. It has not arrived and appears to have traveled to some unintended destination, where someone is, no doubt, scratching their head thinking "Hmm, I wonder if this carbon bit will look good in the living room?" ;-) That said, Geoff has been very responsive and helpful. He assures me that I will get things right in short order.

Good luck,
SteveC

1 - 20 of 42 Posts