MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me understand why I have made an order with e-moto, it tookTHREE months to get the order, the order is missing parts, included damaged parts, poor quality/ill fitting parts or just the plain wrong parts for my bike???!! Carbon is scratched, doesn't fit properly, cover has two holes in it and foot pegs aren't even close. My oil filler cap wasn't sent. Is this normal and do you just live with this??? E-moto has pretty much told me that this is the way it goes?!?!?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
:jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

i would be beyond pissed.:cussing: :mad:

maybe it was a mistake? hopefully. :flat:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Good day all,

I was an emoto costumer.
It seems a good opportunity for all of us, emoto included, to learn something about trade, costumer happiness and costumer unhappiness.
All treads about emoto in the past were of "glory". This time on the contrary.
How emoto will reply to this will be good for everyone:
1st for them if they take this as an oportunity;
2nt for future costumers as they will benefit from this lessons and will get a better service
3rd for the rest of us because we will probably will not have treads like these (2) in the near future, wich are unpleasant but necessary.

·
Registered
419 Posts
303andrewp said:
Can someone help me understand why I have made an order with e-moto, it tookTHREE months to get the order, the order is missing parts, included damaged parts, poor quality/ill fitting parts or just the plain wrong parts for my bike???!! Carbon is scratched, doesn't fit properly, cover has two holes in it and foot pegs aren't even close. My oil filler cap wasn't sent. Is this normal and do you just live with this??? E-moto has pretty much told me that this is the way it goes?!?!?
Is it possible to provide us with better pictures? I am sure that if you call them they will be able to sort out a solution for you. Either way you can return the products and get a refund. Good luck my friend. :f4:

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
psst!!!... said:
Good day all,

I was an emoto costumer.
It seems a good opportunity for all of us, emoto included, to learn something about trade, costumer happiness and costumer unhappiness.
All treads about emoto in the past were of "glory". This time on the contrary.
How emoto will reply to this will be good for everyone:
1st for them if they take this as an oportunity;
2nt for future costumers as they will benefit from this lessons and will get a better service
3rd for the rest of us because we will probably will not have treads like these (2) in the near future, wich are unpleasant but necessary.
+1

And like others said
nicensleazy said:
Send the parts back and ask for a refund!

Anyway...... if anyone want's high quality carbon parts for their MV's at affordable prices let me know (and no i'm not gainning anything with it) :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
MV-999R said:
+1

And like others said

Anyway...... if anyone want's high quality carbon parts for their MV's at affordable prices let me know (and no i'm not gainning anything with it) :)
I want high quality carbon parts for my 910S. Rear hugger and solo seat

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'm sorry, but I don't understand that. Why would someone complain to MV about stuff they bought from somebody else? Wouldn't you go to the vendor and let them deal with the source, MV or not?

Couldn't this apply to any aftermarket parts supplier? Seems a shame that it appears to single out eMoto, regardless of all the recent discussion about them.

Si

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shoot me a link!!!!

Thanks!!
MV-999R said:
+1

And like others said

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Okay...follow up...just went out and attempted to install the carbon I got from e-moto. First, and they will say..."You didn't put it on correctly"...cut holes in air box runners, installed carbon covers..edge to edge. And, the carbon extends over the side of my fairings by about 1/4", rubbing the paint. Ignition wire covers...holes for the mirror stays aren't even close!!!!! SO, after giving e-moto my $$$, I get to purchase new air box runners and reinstall the stock ignition wire covers.

They sent me a hugger, which requires my drilling my swingarm AND..prior to purchasing this, I inquired, since this says MV Corse, does ythis hugger have the MV Logo, cleared over. "Yes, this is a genuine MV part." Not according to MV in Italy !!!!! So, stuck with more crap. Good thing...I have forwarded, to MV, the e-mail claiming that e-moto sold me a genuine MV carbon part. Liars and thieves!!!

The foot pegs are not even close to squeezing into the stock mount, as indicated on e-moto website. If you lok at the tank trim and the heel guards/heat shield from ShiftTech...PERFECT FIT AND QUALITY!!!!!

I know there are those of you out on this Board that sau=y, just sand it down, it's not that big a deal!!! Well, if I had wanted my bike to lok like crap...I would ride a harley or a jap bike!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good decision. Funny thing is that e-moto claims to sell MV Corse products. Not according to MV!!!!!!!!!
nicensleazy said:
I have decided to buy genuine corse carbon from the MV importer. Yes, its more expensive but at least I'm not worrying what's going to arrive through the mail!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Unlucky buddy.

Bad enough that you had to wait 3 months, then when you unwrap the parcel with that big smile on your face your greeted by substandard equipment.

This is the first time i've heard anyone report negatively about emoto, and it will be interesting if they answer your post on this forum.

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Read these...

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9564

dmx said:
Unlucky buddy.

Bad enough that you had to wait 3 months, then when you unwrap the parcel with that big smile on your face your greeted by substandard equipment.

This is the first time i've heard anyone report negatively about emoto, and it will be interesting if they answer your post on this forum.

·
Registered
38 Posts
man at least you still got the parts ( unperfect parts ) for me I order exhaust for my F4, I wait for 4 months and end up they want to report me as internet fraud, this must be a joke

for now they still own me front axle tool and frame plug for my 910R, thats like 5 months waiting hahahaha

EMOTO Geoff thanks for everthing, I will try to report fraud to my credit card company to see how it will go

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
303, if you are unhappy with the parts, all you have to do is call your credit card company and tell them they sent you defective parts and refuse to exchange or refund u, and they will file a dispute, and ask you to ship the parts back and provide your credit card company with a tracking number. and you will get all of your money back within 48 houres of providing the tracking number. i did that with some parts i bought off of ebay when paypal wouldnt do anything about it. and since they claim the parts they sold you were original mv parts and they are not, thats false advertising which your credit card company protects you against. give them a call.

EDIT: WOW this sucks, there goes me ordering my exhaust from them. or anything els for that matter, shift tech and motowheels, here i come.

·
Registered
166 Posts
dmx said:
Unlucky buddy.

"This is the first time i've heard anyone report negatively about emoto"

I did it and my post was deleted from the forum! Maybe I was one of the first one. Now, many customers are complaining about them so it is not possible any more to delete all the post.
We should have a look on the Ducati forum to see if it is the same situation for the Ducati customers.
I can not complain because I didn't pay my order placed in February (still waiting proforma invoice for the parts). I pay per bank transfer as we are a company. I had "only" troubles with my MV customers that wanted some accessories from them.
Good luck to all,
and maybe they will improve/learn the right way to deal with customers.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a customer from the Royal family of Kuwait. He did a private order (not through me) to see if what I am saying about them is really the reality. Result: He is still waiting he's small order since 3 months with out any news.
I am happy for the confirmation but disappointed for my customer.

Solution: I changed my suplier. Simple !!!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.