MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post to thank E-moto and Geoff for a great communication and fast delivery from the UK to France of my F4 chain kit.

I was a bit reluctant to order from them after all the talks in the forum, but decided to try anyway.
the service quality is second to none in my book.

I will order again.

Thanks !

·
Registered
499 Posts
i like seeing all this positive feedback lately! although, they always seem to get positive reviews from folks IN europe. it's the u.s. customers that in the past have had concerns...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks E-Moto for the
Brembo Master Clutch Cylinder, n WP Spring Kit!!! SHipped By FedEX.
UK to Perth AUstralia.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I order tank sides in carbon. They said that they were in stock. That was last week. I e-mailed them on order status. They had told me to e-mail (e-moto sales). So I did , that was 2 days ago still no reply. I bought parts from Motoplan Japan. The same day and recieve them yesterday. So I'm can't agree with all here so far. At least e-mail back with order staus?? And no I'm not looking for a pissing match with anyone here. Just stating facts thats it. And yes I'm a U.S.A. customer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Emoto sucks they send parts out first to europe and the USA last . It dosent matter if the usa customer orders first , We still get whats left .Ive bought at least $7000.00 or more from emoto , And every part they sent me took at least two months and thats after email after email. FU&K EMOTO!!!

·
Administrator
18,824 Posts
I had no problems, and have no complaints. Both times I ordered from e-Moto off their web site my purchase arrived quickly and communications were fine. Maybe I just ordered the 'right" stuff???
Anyway, here's one USA customer who was satisfied.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
YES GEOFF IS NICE GUY AND REALLY great communication WHEN I ORDER MY PARTS.

·
Registered
294 Posts
As part of my last purchase I was exchanging emails with them. When I asked for an update, they replied appropriately and a follow-up too. They ask my permission to charge a deposit for an item that is about to arrive. Another email to confirm the charge amount came right after. I'd say pretty good so far me all together.

xman, how do you know you get "leftovers" or you are just making it up? Just curious...

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I was told my order would arrive two weeks ago by email,i am still waiting.Their biggest problem is comminication and being honest.I don't mind if its going to take 2months if they tell me it is .But when they say its going to arrive next week and its been two weeks since,and then they dont reply to your emails .Now that stinks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Have we ever determined if they are charging overseas (I am in the USA) customers VAT or not?

·
Registered
294 Posts
No VAT and also they itemize the content in such a "clever" way that it goes through the customs without a hitch.:f4:
I think their US shipping policy is more than fair; an additional 5.50GBP on top of domestic shipping cost. For an overseas overnight shipping, that's rare considering there are so many clowns would charge $20 to ship a couple of oil drain plug washers worth 20 cents.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts