MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the pcv and dynotune it I already had arrow pro racing exhaust baseline was 130hp after tune hp is 139.5.with stock filter and she's running fine..next is quick shifter and bmc race filter ...any thoughts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Just installed the pcv and dynotune it I already had arrow pro racing exhaust baseline was 130hp after tune hp is 139.5.with stock filter and she's running fine..next is quick shifter and bmc race filter ...any thoughts
Thoughts? You should do ALL mods BEFORE dyno tune.

·
Registered
465 Posts
+1, unless you get free dyno time. The BMC filter performance gain is going to be barely noticeable. For me anyway, I would be throwing money away.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'm gonna let my dyno guy install everything so he can make adjustment ..not sure what air filter is best tho. Notice bmc has different types as well as mvr filters or how bout k&n

·
Registered
938 Posts
Reason being after tune with power commander with stock filter at idle seems choking and running to rich
If it's been "tuned" it should not be rich or lean.
I agree a filter sometimes is a good addition to a build but in some cases the stock filter actually produces the best HP. I'm not sure if a filter adds power in your case. It seems that not a lot have tried it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts