MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Ferracci worked on my Brutale and let me tell you its running better than ever! Holy Crap!!!!

Specs:
  1. First Service at 658
  2. FBF Rear Sets -- WOW huge difference!!!
  3. Dyno: Max Power = 133.15
  4. Max Torque = 69.89
  5. Full Arrow Exhaust/Thunder
  6. Race ECU
:drummer:
Let the fun Begin!:brutale:

Text Line Font Diagram Design

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Is your bike Orange? I only ask because I saw a dude on an Orange Brute going North on 95 just outside Phil. Last Wed. I was sitting in traffic heading south when I saw the mystery person.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes That was me. I was dropping my bike off to Ferracci for first service and dyno work. How does the orange look from a distance? Its funny... I suppose the chance of me seeing one is slim to none. --Even with all the years of riding my K75s I've only seen maybe 15 over 111,000 miles.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,634 Posts
Considering only 25 or 30 Orange Brutales imported to the US I would say you are highly unlikely to see yourself riding around.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Considering only 25 or 30 Orange Brutales imported to the US I would say you are highly unlikely to see yourself riding around.

How sure are you of that stat? I have an '08 orange and if that's a true figure that's pretty cool. How many Brute's does MV export to USA total each year?

·
Old Wing Nut
22,634 Posts
Here's what I was told by insider at CagivaUSA

30 Orange 910S
45 white 910R

he didn't give me any more specific info, but total of all bikes is much less then 1000 per year. Closer to 500. Probably like 250 total all Brutales of all types (my guess)

The exception was 2007 model year when FBF went AMA racing and had to bring in something like 400 1000Rs for homologation rules...hence the great deals on that model.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Yes That was me. I was dropping my bike off to Ferracci for first service and dyno work. How does the orange look from a distance? Its funny... I suppose the chance of me seeing one is slim to none. --Even with all the years of riding my K75s I've only seen maybe 15 over 111,000 miles.
Funny I was going to ride my scoot that day for work but changed my mind last minute. I knew you were a Brutale because of the Orange it stood out! Nice stats and enjoy! I still would like to meet up with some of the dudes in the PA, NJ, NY area for a group ride???

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Chris--you should have! The orange stands out that much? Local MV rides sound good with me. PA has fine roads as does North Jersey. PA ones are just longer. -- I must say the GA MV riders have me rather jealous with the Deals Gap area and their grp rides. West VA has great roads for a longer ride. Most roads are banked.

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
-- I must say the GA MV riders have me rather jealous with the Deals Gap area and their grp rides.....
Edward, it's understandable being jealous of the GA MV'ers. We're way cooler than our California brethren....better looking, and smarter too....:shitfan:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I wouldn't dispute that number but I would have expected a larger number just because my dealer had two orange Brutale's. Seems such a small number would be spread more evenly among dealers. Are there that few dealers in the US?

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well they sure are prutty! I'll post photos soon--I hope.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nope--Mike told me the dyno reading came out very well surprisingly for the brute. The "FBF hp" was "high" on the rear wheel for the model. The orange color adds to the smooth power-band to red line. The silver and red is a tad oppressive or shall I say depressive on or off the dyno even with the 5 more "FBF HP". kidding. Your dyno reads a much higher hp. 133 is fine by me--its still fun as can be and the arrow thunder system gives good feedback.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dave, did you have to have the FBF Race ECU installed?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Edward,

Not trying to be a buzz killer, but I heard the FBF dyno room is pressurized, which is why they always get these great dyno #'s?

My 06 910S, with stock cans, stock chip, stock air filter, & arrow mid pipe dyno'd at 114.27hp & 60.37 ft lbs torque, not at FBF.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The parameters of the dyno run are included on the printout. I'll have to have another look. Even if the room was pressurized the reading was still impressive according to them -- to me--what the hell do I know... :) The end result... This Brute is running great, even power on demand and no stalling. Its smooth as can be in a fierce manner. So no buzz kill for me. Its all good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts