MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes - I took my 910s there to get dyno'd and remapped. Nice guys and I think very capable, but I am not yet happy with the result. Throttle is still twitchy. They gave me a 3-month warranty and I will take it back there when I am back in town. Ryan often answers the phone and is very nice. I think that Rick does the dyno work. It cost me about $400 for the whole thing. Anything specific that you want to know.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Nothing specific just trying to find sombody close by that can work on my 2006 910S when i need it i am going to put the factory 910R header and midpipe with the factory eprom so i will will probley need a remap.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I find that the guys at R-Cal know a lot about prepping for racing, and very little about prepping for the real world. I've seen them turn out incredible dyno numbers from R6s and the like, but wouldn't go there with a street bike.

That said, Rick and Ryan are good guys and I've never heard of them treating anyone dishonestly.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would recommend either Moomba Cyclesports, L&L (contact info posted in another thread - I don't have it at hand and am running out the door) or hauling it up to Kelly Baker at Willow Springs (former service manager at ProItalia).

HTH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts