MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would let everyone know the situation in regards to those who own or want to purchase dymag wheels.

At the end of 2009 December the last few weeks they have officially gone into administration, sad to hear as they did fantastic wheels in Magnisium.:bawling:

AL

·
Registered
141 Posts
Dymag

I had a set on my 2001 Champions Limited Edition Yamaha R1 (#135/1000):mouthwate

The rims were the Best of the Best at the time and $4500 for the set (In 2001)...:jsm:

I think when blackstone BST's came out dymag slowly lost market to the less expensive BST's but who know's???:bawling:

They made the bike feel like a feather and I had to change my settings, The bike was Transformed into a Scalpel!!!:smoking:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
indeed...to me the best carbon wheels for auto & moto vehicles.
this bad economy is pretty lethal to a lot of good manufacturers out there :-(

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
It's such a shame... :(

I recently bought some carbon Dymags for my 999R and they look stuning!! :yo:
Haven't installed them yet though. Damn lazyness... :stickpoke

·
Registered
53 Posts
From my understanding, Dymag was bought up by CSA Performance Wheels. However, I am unfamiliar with that brand / company.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
this happened awhilw ago guys i had an order infor a customer then 6 weeks later got a letter saying if you want wheels you must pay the cost of making them so i got shafted for £1850 the guy who took my order later told me via an email that they knew this was coming but couldnt tell me when i places the order and paid for them bloody idiots i thought it was emoto all over

·
Registered
968 Posts
this happened awhilw ago guys i had an order infor a customer then 6 weeks later got a letter saying if you want wheels you must pay the cost of making them so i got shafted for £1850 the guy who took my order later told me via an email that they knew this was coming but couldnt tell me when i places the order and paid for them bloody idiots i thought it was emoto all over
Eh? That £1850 is an outstanding debt, you should be able to get it back from the administrators hopefully?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's what I thought they said I'd only get £10 for every £100 I've lost if or when they sell the company bastards

1 - 10 of 10 Posts