MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this handle installed on my Brutale for a while. I have one on my other bike as well (ZX-9R). The wife likes it and I like it because I don't have to worry anymore about how well she is holding on. I thought about getting one of the other handle systems that is removable. But I didn't like that those handles had to touch the painted surface with a rubber bumper.

I know some of you will think this is heresy so no need to tell me. I'm really more of an advrider kind of guy and am enjoying my bike in my own way. :heart:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Dude thats great! Where did you buy this one? Its great for chicks because im always scared to put one on the back they have nothing to hold on to except me, and all their weight shifts to my arms.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude thats great! Where did you buy this one? Its great for chicks because im always scared to put one on the back they have nothing to hold on to except me, and all their weight shifts to my arms.
I bought it from a UK store (www.exactrep.com). I couldn't find any place in the US that sells them. It's not CF - it only has a CF look. It's really a huge improvement with a passenger. I can drive much more aggressively without worrying about my wife falling off the back or smashing into me.

That looks like it's gonna break a few extra ribs if you smash into it...
In the right kind of wreck, I'm sure it could cause injuries. On the other hand, having a passenger more securely attached might help you avoid a wreck. Overall, I'd call it a wash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts