MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Ducati / Italian motorcycle acquaintances are welcome I will be having my wedding Saturday Februray 10th at "The Blue Plate" located at 216 East Plume Street in Norfolk, VA 23510. Their phone number is (757) 622-4150. The ceremony begins at 5 pm and dinner will start around 5:30 pm. I plan on having a light morning ride to blow off some steam and then later that day meet up at the restaurant. There will be reserved motorcycle only parking in front of the restaurant with enough spaces for about 40 motorcycles. Please advise me if anyone is interested in attending as I am still not sure on the number of guests and need to name a number soon. I plan on having a light morning ride to blow off some steam and then meet later at the resaurant. I can be reached by e-mail at [email protected] or mobile (757) 676-2675.

Ciao,
Dunlop

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Dunlop said:
All Ducati / Italian motorcycle acquaintances are welcome I will be having my wedding Saturday Februray 10th at "The Blue Plate" located at 216 East Plume Street in Norfolk, VA 23510. Their phone number is (757) 622-4150. The ceremony begins at 5 pm and dinner will start around 5:30 pm. I plan on having a light morning ride to blow off some steam and then later that day meet up at the restaurant. There will be reserved motorcycle only parking in front of the restaurant with enough spaces for about 40 motorcycles. Please advise me if anyone is interested in attending as I am still not sure on the number of guests and need to name a number soon. I plan on having a light morning ride to blow off some steam and then meet later at the resaurant. I can be reached by e-mail at [email protected] or mobile (757) 676-2675.

Ciao,
Dunlop
Oh man, sorry but i missed this thread.

Congrats Chris :smoking: and say hola to your wife :D
So are you guys thinking of going to Spain or the paln is to stay in the US?
Come one..... Jerez is waiting for you :stickpoke :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jerez

Like Spain wasn't tempting enough already. I would be back in a heartbeat but the Navy now has downsized that base to almost nothing aviation so there is less than a 5% chance of making it back there. When I finish my enlistment I am looking to apply with Airbus and find a nice location near a racetrack somewhere in Europe so you will have to wait just a few more years and we should be riding together hopefully! Wish me luck my enlistment ends in 2009.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Congrats! :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Dunlop said:
Like Spain wasn't tempting enough already. I would be back in a heartbeat but the Navy now has downsized that base to almost nothing aviation so there is less than a 5% chance of making it back there. When I finish my enlistment I am looking to apply with Airbus and find a nice location near a racetrack somewhere in Europe so you will have to wait just a few more years and we should be riding together hopefully! Wish me luck my enlistment ends in 2009.
Sure thing, the best of luck for your 2009 enlistment :friday:
Hope you can find a great place here and we can ride frequently in the Estoril track, or in the new track they are going to build in Algarve :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I bet the riding is great in Spain. I went to Rota in January amd it was pretty warm. Plus, Jerez is right near by. Must be awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts