MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, looking to stick some new tyres on the bike (F4). Either going to go for the Dunlop Qualifiers or the Pirelli Diablo tyres. They will be for ROAD USE only. Any suggestions please

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
NiceN,

I LOVE my new qualifiers. The have lots of stick both on the track and road. I think you ought give them a try.

Peter

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Used both and prefere the Pirelli's...

·
2,156 Posts
have used Super corsa pros (on road) and they were very good, plenty of feedback / feel particulary from the front however do not ride in the wet which could be an issue :jsm: :jsm: Now have GP Racers soft front med rear and they are excellent road tires do not move around as much as the Pirellis however could be an issue in the wet :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I have the Dunlops on a Buell and I think I prefer the Pirelli Diablo Corse that I run on the MV.

I put a set of Dragon SC's on my track bike...they are great, but I wouldn't choose them for the road.

When the time comes to replace the Mv's, I thinking Diablo Corse III's.

·
2,156 Posts
Broms said:
I have the Dunlops on a Buell and I think I prefer the Pirelli Diablo Corse that I run on the MV.

I put a set of Dragon SC's on my track bike...they are great, but I wouldn't choose them for the road.

B, Why not? they are excellent road tires in the dry :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
JSM said:
B, Why not? they are excellent road tires in the dry :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:
They sure are JSM, but I do get caught in the rain sometimes :jsm: .

Apart from that, Nicensleazy is in the UK...would he ever get dry, warm roads ? :stickpoke :jsm: .

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
My friend just switched out his set of supers for a set of qualifiers and loves them. He only got 1800 miles out of the pirellis! My dad just changed them out for Mich. 2ct's yesterday. He's tracking them at Buttonwillow tomarrow so I'll ask him how they are. Oh they are both on 1098s.

·
2,156 Posts
Broms said:
They sure are JSM, but I do get caught in the rain sometimes :jsm: .

Apart from that, Nicensleazy is in the UK...would he ever get dry, warm roads ? :stickpoke :jsm: .
very good point :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :later:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts