MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
pilot power is my fav, however I do have friends riding them on gixxers, they supposedly are good tires, but I stick to the powers my friend.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
FWIW One friend of mine said they dont last very long.....of course that is completely dependant on riding style.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
I have the Dunlop 208 RR and they give me an insecure feeling. I'm going to switch to Michelin...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Maximum Velocity said:
I have the Dunlop 208 RR and they give me an insecure feeling. I'm going to switch to Michelin...
I had both Pilot Power and 208RR, and the RR are far way better for me. Do you have the right tire pressure for the dunlops 2.4bars front 2.8bars rear?

·
Registered
375 Posts
I like the Qualifiers, however they do wear quciker than Pilot Powers. Overall, I would recommend the new Pilot Power 2CT as the best of both worlds for street use.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
machine748s said:
I had both Pilot Power and 208RR, and the RR are far way better for me. Do you have the right tire pressure for the dunlops 2.4bars front 2.8bars rear?
Nope, I usually have 2.3 and 2.5 bars. I'll try what you recommend. At least if the weather coöperates a little before winter...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts