MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ducati Manhattan (Corsa Motorsports) no longer an MV Dealer (probably)

I just called Ducati NY in Manhattan today to ask about some parts and they told me they are no longer an MV dealer. They said Cagiva wants them to allocate more floor space to MV bikes, which they aren't willing to do. They also said that MV is opening new dealerships (Jack Trebour Cycles in NJ) in the area which dilutes their market.

This sucks. I refuse to deal with Gold Coast, and now my dealer closes. Hopefully Frank Matera will get his shop open on Long Island like he was talking about.

Oh, the (probably) is because this is brand new information, like 2 days old. When I was there las week this wasn't being discussed. I suppose there is still a possibility they may stay an MV dealer if something changes, but the guys I spoke to didn't think it was likely.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Hey Pete, sadly, there days as an MV dealer will soon end.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'll be happy to have Frank Matera open a shop, he's the only guy I trust w/ my Duc and MV. When you're in triple-digit speeds in a turn... it's good to feel you can trust the guy who tightened the last bolt on your bike. All of these dealers are over priced idiots, give me someone who knows how to turn a wrench and loves what he's doing.

Good luck Frank!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Abit off topic, but my wife was in Manhattan about two weeks ago and saw a MV stuck in traffic near Little Italy. Was that you Psperl?

She told me how the MV stands out from all the grey/black cars and yellow taxis in New York.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts