·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I thought the factory would be "prettier" than that! I've never seen it. I've never been to Bologna either, although apparently I need to go there for the food... Just saw it on a travel show in the US (a large part of my life revolves around good food).

I heard that part of the reason Ducati pulled out of US Superbike was because they had to make workers redundant. They wanted to send the message that they were "tightening the belt" in more ways than one.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
acruhl said:
I thought the factory would be "prettier" than that! I've never seen it. I've never been to Bologna either, although apparently I need to go there for the food... Just saw it on a travel show in the US (a large part of my life revolves around good food).

I heard that part of the reason Ducati pulled out of US Superbike was because they had to make workers redundant. They wanted to send the message that they were "tightening the belt" in more ways than one.
No thats it, not as big as you may imagine either, they don't really make an awfull lot there, just assemble the bike and engine thats all, even the forks come complete with yokes, handlebars, clocks and wiring from sub assemblers, you can turn up any afternoon at 13:00 and have a factory tour :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts