MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Jeez, I couldn't pull myself away...now I'm going to be late for work! Fantastic

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Nice vid, very nicely put together.....but I was expecting to see some wheelies and stoppies like in your other vids....

·
Registered
338 Posts
What media software are you guys using? Just switched to MAC and unfortunately I'm unable to download the video, (looks like a page of computer language) and most of the clips in the media section.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oicdn said:
Nice vid, very nicely put together.....but I was expecting to see some wheelies and stoppies like in your other vids....
It was a borrowed bike, a very expensive and exclusive borrowed bike. Best be respectful when the bike isn't ours...we may need to borrow it again. :smoking:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ARCHILLE said:
That got to be your best work thus far, Pete! (There is some exaggeration in the throttle control. I am sure you're doing it for the sound effect but keep up the rpm then roll on the throttle for a full song. :yo: )
No exaggeration of the throttle mate...the PS was so load and vibey, the sound was cutting in and out at certain RPM...even with our new sound recording mic, it was dirtorting somewhat. I can't begin to tell you how loud this bike is compared to an MV....and you know I ride smooth all the time David :laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts