MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's a good ducati forum?

i want to join one so i can stir things up a bit and give them a hard time for having the 2nd best italian bike!

ok, i'm just kidding. i want to troll for a pit bull rear stand. really.

alex

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
altoon said:
what's a good ducati forum?

i want to join one so i can stir things up a bit and give them a hard time for having the 2nd best italian bike!

ok, i'm just kidding. i want to troll for a pit bull rear stand. really.

alex
:confused:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't worry alvin. i'll spend all my time here...

i'm just looking for a pit bull rear stand - i want the reversable one-armed for my mv and there are a LOT of ducs out there that use that stand (along with VFRs, and Triumphs)

alex

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
altoon said:
don't worry alvin. i'll spend all my time here...

i'm just looking for a pit bull rear stand - i want the reversable one-armed for my mv and there are a LOT of ducs out there that use that stand (along with VFRs, and Triumphs)

alex
I have one I just got from Pirate's Lair - -$180 incl. shipping, works great.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fazer6 said:
I have one I just got from Pirate's Lair - -$180 incl. shipping, works great.
yeah, that's the one - i'm looking to spend less if i can.

·
Registered
735 Posts
ducatimonster.org

ducati.ms

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awiner said:
that's the SECOND one i missed!!!

here's another
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4626120365&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

but i may have to wait on this.
there's good chance i may do a track day at the end of april, at pahrump. it's with these guys: http://www.trackxperience.com/
i need to save up some money to cover the expenses for doing this...still undecided as of yet...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Keep in mind guys that the Ducati pin is different from the MV pin on the Pit-Bulls. The MV pins from Pit-Bull for the rear stand are $25.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
awiner said:
Keep in mind guys that the Ducati pin is different from the MV pin on the Pit-Bulls. The MV pins from Pit-Bull for the rear stand are $25.
True, but that ebay auction WAS an MV pin, and even with shipping I coulda saved $$

1 - 12 of 12 Posts