MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having trouble finding a definite answer on will the parts fit. Need either aftermarket or OEM bar end pref with sliders, a new brake lever, and a turn signal. Was wondering if anyone has replaced these parts and what was available. Please people i want to make the bike look great again. Any help is great

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Don't have anything useful to add but sorry to hear about the drop. I had a friend that dropped a brand new Ducati in front of me and it was pretty horrifying seeing a gorgeous bike hit the pavement. :/

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I would guess going after market will be cheaper than replacing with OE parts, will look nicer too. Try looking on Design Corse website for a starting place.
Sorry to hear you dropped it :(

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
360 Spinner, sorry to hear, but you ain't the first or the last to do this. As for bar ends I like teh look of the R&G bar ends, they have a slider in the design, have seen them on ebay and and I know my local bike shop can get them.

As for brake lever, not sure where you are located but I have some spares here. For indicators it's a choice now of aftermarket all round or one new original.

jimboF4

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey jumbo thanks for the help... I am located in NY will most bar end sliders that are designed for the brutale fit? I was looking at shorter brake levers aftermarket and aftermarket lights. Also thinking about moving the light location so i prob have to get a block off plate for the hole. Im just unclear about whats going to fit and whats not

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Bar ends with sliders

Hey jumbo thanks for the help... I am located in NY will most bar end sliders that are designed for the brutale fit? I was looking at shorter brake levers aftermarket and aftermarket lights. Also thinking about moving the light location so i prob have to get a block off plate for the hole. Im just unclear about whats going to fit and whats not
From what my local bike shop told me the R&G bar ends are specific for the 675/800 line, so suggest being a bit careful about "universal type" bar ends on sale. the good news is the R&G ones look good and are well made.

jimboF4

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry...WOW that sucks! I've always said that if I have a choice, I would jump under the bike if I saw it going down cause I will heal faster than it takes to get parts for an Italian bike. :cussing:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the kind words. :-/ so i decided to go all aftermarket parts and im purchasing through design Corse. They have great parts but OMG the wait time for me to get them to U.S. is forever. Sliders on the bar ends and low drag fold and slide handles went with an OEM turn signal housing. Not a scratch on the frame or body what so ever thank god. Dropped it at 2 mph so not so bad. Thank you all again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts