MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Thinking about making my bike more visible at intersections, I was looking to add DRL at bar ends on my Turismo Veloce. Went for something which looks MV Agusta rather than other additions, and bought Stradale handguards and indicators (please note that the ones for the Rivale are not exactly the same due to the cable clutch on the left side). Wired with JWPF connectors (you need 4 poles (stradale indicator side) and 2 poles connectors (Turismo harness side)) and with a +12VCC feed, and it's done.

For the Stradale indicators and Turismo Veloce indicators wires correspondance:
Color | TV | Stradale
Black | Ground | Ground
Red | Indicator feed| Indicator feed
Green | ----- | DRL Feed +12VCC
Blue | ----- | Unused

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nice job..
I would like to see how the mirror indicators would look like on the TV (old F4 type)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Neat mod. I was just thinking about swapping to the Rivale mirrors on my TV and if the indicators would be something to do at the same time. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Neat mod. I was just thinking about swapping to the Rivale mirrors on my TV and if the indicators would be something to do at the same time. Thanks for the info.
Just pay attention for the indicators to take the Stradale ones and not the rivale ones: the handguard is slightly different for Rivale on the left side due to the cable clutch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts