MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
What the hell is wrong with those people? It seems they are all driving under the influence.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Jesus, the family @ 2:43.... Good one dad.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Some of those were outrageous. Just no chance of success and such dubious road safety standards. How to secure a load 101.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I've seen that before. In addition to ridiculous driving in on slick roads, there are a bunch of really stupid pedestrians.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Well I think we see all this stuff because the Russians have all cameras in their cars.
If we would all use the same devices we would be surprised whats going on on our roads.

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Well I think we see all this stuff because the Russians have all cameras in their cars.
If we would all use the same devices we would be surprised whats going on on our roads.
I think Ralf's correct. More and more Americans are doing the same thing on a daily basis for insurance self preservation. With the cost of GoPros getting cheaper, I'm betting we'll see more of it here.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
I've never seen so many stupid pedestrians ever:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Truth. Ive seen a couple of those on the way to work this morning. The only difference between us and them is the fact that they have to have cameras because of the insurance restrictions and fault issues.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts