MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sun was out so decided to leave work on time an go out for a ride. Get home. Start the bike only to be greeted to Gas position stop engine. Stop engine switch back on tests says ok but twisting throttle has no effect on revs. Switch off plug in to trickle charger for literally 3 mins and it shows full. Re start bike and it seems fine quick spin around the block and it seems ok but I have lost confidence. Will book in with dealer in the morning for a proper once over.
Could a slightly low battery cause this error.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
If its one of the pre 2014 models then just go get the throttle grip replaced with the updated part.

I did that to my 2012 (before it failed) and it was a big improvement as the new part also has a bigger return spring giving a more natural throttle action.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all for replies. It is a 2015 bike with less than 1000 miles on it. Dealer has been great went out of his way to collect it this evening even when I said I would not be home until after 8.00 he said it is a known issue and they have a sensor and well check bike and replace tomorrow if necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts