MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering a Dragster RR. Has anyone ridden both the Dragster and an F4 and if so, can you comment on the difference in riding positions? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Yes I did. Ehm... But you really can't compare the riding position. The Dragster sits quite upright and there is not much room to the back. So the bike gives a short impression. That did not disturb me, but I can imagine it can be a bit annoying. The steer is relatively high and feels very nice from a riding position. For sure the Dragster is much more comfortable than an F4 and feels more agile too.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Gary!!! Where you been? Missed you. :)

Dragster RR is bad ass looking. Hope it works out for you. :smoking:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Kevin!! Diminishing testosterone is bringing me to the Brutie camp.:bawling:

:eek:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
:laughing:

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Kevin has been able to hang on to his manhood while owning and riding a Rivale, no reason you can't do the same on a Dragster RR, just don't go full Brutie, and you'll be alright.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
But the Dragster is a Brutie. :stickpoke

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
That machine is BADASS!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Yeah, it is pretty bad ass looking. Just not sure you should let Randy see you defend ANY sort of Brutie. :naughty:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I thought about swopping my 'other' bike for an F4RR, but my legs are too knackered for the peg height / riding position vs, my KTM, Brutale & I'm guessing Dragster.

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Just pop on some nice Gilles rear sets and you'll be good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts