MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody installed a steering damper on a Dragster yet?
As the handlebar is different from a normal B3 a standard damper won't fit I presume.....

The front end get's a bit shaky at high speeds and fast acceleration imho.

·
Registered
15 Posts
GPR Stabilizer currently has my Dragster since last week and is developing a unit to fit this bike. I will have my bike back next Friday and will post up some photos of the completed product.:yo:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GPR Stabilizer currently has my Dragster since last week and is developing a unit to fit this bike. I will have my bike back next Friday and will post up some photos of the completed product.:yo:
Thnx :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
So they use your bike to build the damper. Got the email yesterday saying they finish the damper and will be available next week.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you got your bike back already ??
Would love to see some photo's :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:drummer: Thnx

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can't sleep, so excited:drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer:
;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just got a confirmation from Loren Black at GPR that they do have a Dragster stabilizer. Price is $550 + Shipping which is around $20. Problem with getting stuff from the US (for us Canadians) are the customs and duty fees. It can easily add another 30% to the price.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just got a confirmation from Loren Black at GPR that they do have a Dragster stabilizer. Price is $550 + Shipping which is around $20. Problem with getting stuff from the US (for us Canadians) are the customs and duty fees. It can easily add another 30% to the price.
Not on the site..... Any pictures?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts