MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
140 bhp engine with twin injectors, QS with auto blip down shift, trick forks and wheels etc. Oh and its not just the Dragster that's getting the RR treatment............

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
140 bhp engine with twin injectors, QS with auto blip down shift, trick forks and wheels etc. Oh and its not just the Dragster that's getting the RR treatment............
You can tell all that from that video?...wow

·
Registered
639 Posts
QS with auto blip down shift......
I will definatelly sell a kidney for this update on my Dragster :yo:

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
If you ask your MV dealer really nicely........

And when can we mere mortals see this? :stickpoke
Most of the European MV dealers have been to the pre launch meetings and seen the bikes and been given the specs.

Some dealers will be receiving the RR dragster and B800 in a matter of a week or ten days.

So if you are serious about these bikes talk to your dealer and ask some questions as I did, on the promise of strict confidence.

Simple as that.

jimboF4

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Any talk of RR treatment on the Rivale?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
rumours

Any talk of RR treatment on the Rivale?
I have not specifically asked about the Rivale but believe there may be a variant shown soon.

jimboF4

·
Registered
639 Posts
Most of the European MV dealers have been to the pre launch meetings and seen the bikes and been given the specs.

Some dealers will be receiving the RR dragster and B800 in a matter of a week or ten days.

So if you are serious about these bikes talk to your dealer and ask some questions as I did, on the promise of strict confidence.

Simple as that.

jimboF4
Come on, tell us Jimbo!!!
Your secret is safe with us :smoking:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Joost, most of the details are out there already, B800RR confirmed, Dragster RR confirmed, engine fitted with F3 800 injectors and cams, claimed power over 140bhp, uprated suspension and brakes, cosmetic changes price north of £11.5K.

That is as much as I can share. If those details wet your appetite get down your dealer and talk deliver and money. First bikes at some selected dealers in a week or so.

jimboF4

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
That is as much as I can share. If those details wet your appetite get down your dealer and talk ...
But jimbo, it's just more fun trying to see what we can drag out of you. :naughty: :laughing:

·
Registered
846 Posts
So they are doing it again. They will have a lineup of some 27 models. :wtf:
None the less i'm not selling my B3, i'll be RRRing it in the next 18 months. :) (Note the extra R)

·
Registered
632 Posts
As I crashed my beautifull 1090 RR with 180 hp on the track, I'm in the market for a new bike....

As MV Agusta does not have a traction control on all models that really does work, I'm looking at an RSV4.

There will be a new RSV4 model at EICMA - with perfect electronics on it :mouthwate. No word of the sound of an V4 :yo:.

No doubt - the new MV models will look the best on this planet - but they will not work as they look.....

Just my thoughts
Jochen

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
QS with auto blip down shift......

I will definatelly sell a kidney for this update on my Dragster :yo:

Are slipper clutches not in fashion anymore then? My Brutale already has a blip on the downshift, it's called my wrist ;)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Are slipper clutches not in fashion anymore then? My Brutale already has a blip on the downshift, it's called my wrist ;)
Hahaha, quickshifting up the gears makes me lazy, I want the downshift option as well !:mouthwate

·
Registered
5,146 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hahaha, quickshifting up the gears makes me lazy, I want the downshift option as well !:mouthwate
It will come to our bikes too. Maybe not through an official update but there is also the aftermarket. You won't believe the possibilities i've seen with these modern ECU's.

·
Registered
639 Posts
It will come to our bikes too. Maybe not through an official update but there is also the aftermarket. You won't believe the possibilities i've seen with these modern ECU's.
Dealer confirmed the QS with downshifting :)
Although the exact date for this update to be available for our bikes is a surprise even for the dealers.
Same for the pricing...

I think it's a software update and a small hardware issue ???

1 - 20 of 82 Posts