MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out sunday and started seeing it weeping and spraying on r/side of engine

Thought it was starting to go as I smelt it just a tiny bit at traffic lights on the last ride. Its only a weep but needs sorting

I have bought a syringe and pipe to top the bottle back up but not sure whether to try and get the rad repaired or just replace and if replace any good links as the rrp will no doubt be eye watering

I have an R&G Rad guard which has about a 1 inch gap on the top left and ride due to its design...would you believe thats where it got hit

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Epoxy metal putty is suitable as a repair, my B800 even with an R&G guard took a stone hit and sure enough it sprung a leak.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Epoxy metal putty is suitable as a repair, my B800 even with an R&G guard took a stone hit and sure enough it sprung a leak.
Yep same issue. I can't see the leak though. I've had it priced at between £50-100 to repair plus labour off my local guy to whip it off and back on. I'm too busy with work and family to be messing about with it myself

Called a few places and two said to put that liquid rad weld but I'm not happy about using that in a bike. A car is different

·
Registered
571 Posts
Not sure if it will fit, so please check. I have a revile rad sat around. If it is suitable pm me an offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts