MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi team,

I'm wondering if someone electrically/ fuel map minded can help.
I have been in contact with Dynojet and the only version they have for six injectors is the Dynojet Power Commander V (24-007) MV Agusta F3 2013-2015. (This comes with secondary fuel module to control all injectors)

Does anyone know if this will work in a 2015 Dragster RR? What do I need to check/ compare between the two bikes?

Here's a link for fitting:
http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/24-007/install/pcv/engI24-007.02.pdf

I'm planning to also go for the AT-100 autotune unit if it the Power Commander works.

Many thanks,

Jon B in Motueka, New Zealand.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've wondered this same thing, there's also the Bazzaz unit for the F3 with the dual Injecters. I don't recall anyone doing filter, pipe and tune on the 3 cyclinder and posting results.

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
I would ask Power Commander that question.

I don't believe any piggy-back system will fix the dip.

You have to be able to tune the actual ECU in that range.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
There are more and more people who can tune the eldor ecu in the 3 cylinder bikes. This (providing it's done properly) will be a far better solution and will probably ultimately be cheaper.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've put a Bazzaz Z-AFM, Sprint Filters SP series air filter with a evolutionbike.it header (cat delete) and Bodis exhaust with the Ti straight-pipe on a dragster 800rr MY15. I went from 112 rearwheel to 123. Dunno about torque as the guy didn't keep the charts for me to look at and gloat about.

Also, the barometric pressure was quite low that day so it could have been a good 10% higher end results.

I'd say you'll gain 10% top end HP and torque, but the difference isn't that much in the top end but the mid range throttle response. It's goes freakin' ballistic.

Be warned, there's absolutely no space to install the PCV or Bazzaz unit on a dragster. I had to resort to an 8 cell LIPO battery to get it to fit inconspicuously.

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
Rognin, did all of that fix the low end fueling?

Can you post the Dyno Charts so we can see the results?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'd say you'll gain 10% top end HP and torque, but the difference isn't that much in the top end but the mid range throttle response. It's goes freakin' ballistic.
Could you bring it round so I can try it - that sounds exactly what I need....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've put a Bazzaz Z-AFM, Sprint Filters SP series air filter with a evolutionbike.it header (cat delete) and Bodis exhaust with the Ti straight-pipe on a dragster 800rr MY15. I went from 112 rearwheel to 123. Dunno about torque as the guy didn't keep the charts for me to look at and gloat about.

Also, the barometric pressure was quite low that day so it could have been a good 10% higher end results.

Be warned, there's absolutely no space to install the PCV or Bazzaz unit on a dragster. I had to resort to an 8 cell LIPO battery to get it to fit inconspicuously.

Nice Rognin,

Which Bazzaz unit? I looked at these and none were Dragster RR specific?
This one:
http://www.bazzaz.net/index.php/mv-agusta/f3-800-13-15

With Z-Fi and Z-AFM?

I also installed the Sprint filter and went with the FM Exhaust.
Did you get a dyno result? That would show what it all does.
I have been looking at a LIPO battery to get some space/ less weight, though a bit scared it may fry the electrics. Did you go Shorai LFX19A4-BS12?

Thanks for letting us know your experience :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts