MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just got me a 2013 MV Agusta Brutale 800. It's my first bike, still getting used to it, but so far I like her a lot. Only one thing disturbs me a bit so far, which is the dirt that got sprinkled all over my back and onto the seat.
Now I know that this is a good-weather bike - but I didn't drive her on a rainy day, there were just some wet spots on the street I rode through.

Now I'm looking for a way to improve this situation. I really like the free hanging rear fender of the dragster and rivale models:

so my questions are:
- can these be mounted on the 2013 brutale 800 model? (what about the indicators?)
- Is this fender a mere design element or would it really help keeping the riders back clean?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you, but i have the same "problem" with my Dragster......
So the Dragster/Rivale rear fender will not solve this !

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have the same problem with my B3 800. I'd kind of hoped that my top box would help a bit (sacreligious as that is), but the Ventura tb rack is so high above the seat that plenty of muck still gets thru. I'm wondering whether the right tail tidy might do a better job than the stock fender.

·
Registered
28 Posts
A little off-topic but I'm wondering if the Dragster lower fairing (the front fairing that covers the exhaust pipes by the front wheel) will fit a 2014 B3 800? The engines are the same. The exhaust is the same. So that fairing should bolt up, I'm assuming? Anyone with a Dragster care to take some close up pics of how that fairing mounts up to their bike so I can figure this out?
Sorry for piggy-backing on this topic but its the only one close enough to my question!

·
Registered
742 Posts
A little off-topic but I'm wondering if the Dragster lower fairing (the front fairing that covers the exhaust pipes by the front wheel) will fit a 2014 B3 800? The engines are the same. The exhaust is the same. So that fairing should bolt up, I'm assuming? Anyone with a Dragster care to take some close up pics of how that fairing mounts up to their bike so I can figure this out?
Sorry for piggy-backing on this topic but its the only one close enough to my question!
They will fit, they have posted these on their website now. The small bracket for the rearbrake pump is replaced along with adding two brackets on the exhaust headers. It's not cheap however.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I asked about this with the dealer, £280 so you have to ask yourself if it's worth it, it doesn't offer any protection and hinders cleaning?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts