MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the dragster mirrors can be rotated at the bars? Unfortunately, i have the mirrors set as far as possible for my height and they are still too low. And tou cant tilt the mirrors forward because of the notches they slip onto. Anyone with experience here?

·
Registered
14 Posts
My left mirror was perfect but right vision was far too low

Took off the mirror hoping to be able to turn it on the bar but as you say the single notch was not allowing this.

Looked again at the mirror itself fouling on the back plate not allowing the mirror to tilt its full range, took the mirror off and took a couple mill off the area that fouled which you cannot notice at all and problem solved all the vision you want

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great! Thank You craig7......... Im having the exact same issue. Left mirror is fine and right is too low.....Ill try your solution.....Thnx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Anyone know if the dragster mirrors can be rotated at the bars? Unfortunately, i have the mirrors set as far as possible for my height and they are still too low. And tou cant tilt the mirrors forward because of the notches they slip onto. Anyone with experience here?
I had to lower the brake and clutch levers to be more comfortable. Now the bar protectors at the end of the mirrors are not aligned with the levers. Anyone have solution for that?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
unfortunately the bars only allow one setting. You would need to widen the notches on the end of the bars to allow for the mirror ends to swivel more.....shouldn't be too difficult to do...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I broke my right handlebar barend trying to twist the mirror. The bar end is pressed into the handlebar and if you apply too much pressure it will snap lose. It cost me $309 to replace the right handlebar. I was surprised when the new handlebar arrived within 3 days of placing the order. MV must be aware that there is a problem with the low placement of the right mirrors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts