MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if you can order spare front fenders for the Dragster from MV or anywhere. I'm going to make the wild assumption that it will fit perfectly fine on the regular brutale since they share a front end. Not trying to find a carbon replacement but rather the standard two piece aluminum/plastic piece.

·
Registered
742 Posts
And this is what a B3 with Dragster front fender would look like. I think it looks a lot more sporty and it brings the front end down a bit.

Compare it to stock.

Edit:
Since the price of the B3 front fender is just 36,- euro's i reckon the Dragster with brackets would stay under 75,- euro. Pretty cheap.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pics. I'm not looking to do a direct fit but change the aluminum portion to something along the lines of a skeletonized billet piece and changing the plastic to carbon. Really torn between buying a dragster fender and pulling dimensions off it or just starting from scratch.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I'm surprised the standard mudguard is 36 euros and the dragster around 75? On enquiring I've found nothing from MV to be cheap? :laughing:

·
Registered
742 Posts
I'm surprised the standard mudguard is 36 euros and the dragster around 75? On enquiring I've found nothing from MV to be cheap? :laughing:
I looked it up on startwintrading. Dragster isn't shown there but how much extra can those two brackets cost?!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Depends if their plastic or aluminium I guess, I know the two bits of ally plate that make up the belly pan were expensive, something like 250 euros!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Depends if their plastic or aluminium I guess, I know the two bits of ally plate that make up the belly pan were expensive, something like 250 euros!
Just checked them in the garage.

The brackets are made of alium, alumi, amunili.....,
ahum,they are not plastic :stickpoke

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Theyre just thin pieces of aluminum though. Just like the side fairings. That aluminum cant be more than .060 thick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts