MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just asking how reliable our 800rr dragsters are ,any problems ,what miles on you bikes ,ive got 750 on mine but at 200 miles I had throttle go, no response when rev it , changed and was sorted , then at the 600mile service on when home my lamber sensor when error on screen , changed and ok, now at 750miles and no probes since ,touch wood? , do love the bike thow so only little problems at the start

·
Registered
590 Posts
Just over 8000km and just had a rear light fault and having niggles with the quickshifter, other than that it's still feckin ace.

·
Registered
317 Posts
18000km on my Dragster RR, nothing I consider as problems :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Im on 8k miles. In no particular order:

mirrors are useless
Battery and sprag replaced
Quick-shifter stopped working
Kick stand switch fault
Rear light fault
Front brake hose rubbed against forks (CHECK THAT OUT BTW!!)
Head Gasket went (currently in for that. Im on a courtesy bike)

Despite the above, this is by far the best bike in the whole wide world. I fricking love her and cant wait to get her back!!

Btw, check out my channel and sub for Dragster related vids :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got an 800rr with 4500km. Just picked it up from the dealer after starting gear repair.
apparently there was a service message from MV to replace it. Only my dealer did not take any action.......

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
3000km on my B3 800 RR and nothing so far.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Oh yeah. 3500 miles. I didn't do the first 2000 so I don't know if there's anything else. I've also tuned the throttle bodies 3 times (getting good at it now) and fiddled around coating connectors with silicon grease, checking voltages here and there and stuff.

This sort of isn't a criticism - I've really enjoyed most of it. Even though I've taught my wife a few cuss words she didn't know. Or so she says.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
18000km on my Dragster RR, nothing I consider as problems :)
Awesome

I'm about 6500 miles still not had a chance to get out much so that's only 10,500km and we got our bikes similar time

·
Registered
15 Posts
Would hate to find out what delta considers a major problem with those Lancias in the garage lol. I'm at 600mi only issue is a plastic cover on some electronics on my right side. Lost the cover and zip tied the unit back onto the frame. Hopefully it won't be a headache to replace it's ugly

·
Registered
317 Posts
Would hate to find out what delta considers a major problem with those Lancias in the garage lol.
:naughty:
Well, my Italian cars is the best ones in the world :king:
As long as the thing runs, and dont kill me, its not a problem :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the white and red dragster RR with 1300kms pretty much brand new! I have had an issue with it cutting out on me while riding and mostly happens at low revs. Also and low speed I give the throttle a turn and have no response for a second and then a busty of power?? Taking it to dealers on Monday but has anyone experienced these issues and have any idea what maybe causing them??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts