MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one?
Any comments? Pictures?
The oem screen *looks* double bubble, but the wind blast today almost took my head off. Then again, "sunny" Lancashire (read gales) and bumpy roads...

I've had db screens on all my previous bikes ... But like I say, the f3 looks like a double to start with.

Now, if only I could get one in iridium blue. Tasteless that's me. :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much taller than stock is it?
The pic looks v similar to stock.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Double the height of stock.

·
Registered
947 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Another happy Puig user here. I'm 6' with a long back and it's good for me.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have the Puig. Generally not a massive fan of their products, but it is very good. It also comes with a natty laser cut insert which looks quite nice.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have the Puig. Generally not a massive fan of their products, but it is very good. It also comes with a natty laser cut insert which looks quite nice.
Yeah - I had no idea why they included this until the first time I used it at night with the new screen - without it, there would be a weird refraction of the headlight that would be really distracting - good product testing, clearly.

I also have their pegs, which seem really well made and so much grippier than the factory ones.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just installed the puig screen. Looks pretty trick.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yeah - I had no idea why they included this until the first time I used it at night with the new screen - without it, there would be a weird refraction of the headlight that would be really distracting - good product testing, clearly.

I also have their pegs, which seem really well made and so much grippier than the factory ones.
And much cheaper than the MV Corse upgrades, which are £120! Unless you have a Dragster or F3RC.

I went for Light tech in the end.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got the Puig screen too. Just come back from a couple of days in Wales. Twisties and some motorway. Big improvement on the standard one which directs air blast straight at your chest. Looks fine unlike some double bubble screens.

·
Super Moderator
22,472 Posts
Awesome...should we know you?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ooooh! Looking at that...a sparkly MV logo sure would look good on that screen!
>little voice<
FFS MAN. STOP IT. HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT
>me<
BUT. BUT. SHINY! SPARKLY!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts