MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
wow that is one insane story that the guy gives with all the collectors that don't even start the thing. i'll bet money that the battery is shot. LOL...

but i guess someone with money to burn can buy the thing.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Jesus Christ 45k!?!?!? Seriously would someone pay 45k for that?!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
10 year old SuperCorsa's... Ok....

It's a real beauty though.
A bit like a brand new Honda VFR750R that was advertised as never run at all..............the moment yoiu tax and ride it wave 50% of the purchase price away, shame really, it will never get used

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Absolutely correct Mike. Start it up and it's value will plunge like a lead balloon, but wouldn't it be nice to have it sat in your lounge as a piece of art. Mebbe not $45,000 worth though!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Absolutely correct Mike. Start it up and it's value will plunge like a lead balloon, but wouldn't it be nice to have it sat in your lounge as a piece of art. Mebbe not $45,000 worth though!
Yes a lovely thing for sure

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Why would you halve the price if you were to start the bike? True MV collector will know that every MV was started in factory, put on a dyno and had it's leg stretched quite well.

·
Administrator
20,767 Posts
(Song from Zorba the Greek).....If I was a rich man.....tadatadadadadeee.....you know the rest

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nice. But for that price....hmmmm maybe a clean YZF R7, RC30/45, A mint Duc 916 just to name a few. But the only thing is they aint no art like the MV and the Duc.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
A never ridden, never started Oro?:jsm: :mouthwate

I would think that would be as collectable as any MV. I wouldn't dare to put a value on it, but I wouldn't think $45k is unreasonable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts