MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems like there are lot of manufacturers interested in getting their hands on a F3 to develop various aftermarket parts, but have not been to do so until now due to lack of availability.
I thought it would be a good idea to put together a list of companies that are willing to design parts if the existing owners could provide them their bikes for a few days.
In speaking with some of the companies, I know the below ones that definitely need a donor bike. It would be great if people in the nearby areas could stop by their facilities and arrange for it. The donor will benefit with getting the parts for free (installed) and the others will benefit with having the parts available for purchase! :)

1. Dynojet Powercommander - Las Vegas, Nevada USA - for fuel modules
2. Cox Racing - Newberg, Oregon USA - for radiator/oil cooler guards
3. 3M Ventureshield UK - Warrington, England - for paint protection film
4. R&G UK - Hampshire, England - Billet aluminum and crash protection

If you have been in touch with any companies around the world for any F3 related aftermarket parts, please post it here so that owners in those areas may be able to step up and help all of us out! :drummer:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Skip the PC and wait for the Microtec !!! Just pulling your leg - I know most guys will look for a PC because it's cheaper. Just wondering if they can keep up with all the latest electronics etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts