MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, have you seen this? Valentino rules - unbelivable with a broken wrist an ankle from starting grid place 12 to second in race... can´t belive it. :yo:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I told you.... look out for The Doctor!!!

He will still win the championship barring further injury!!!
Simply the best!!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
They interviewed Jerry Burgess on the grid and he said they had "changed more things than he cared to talk about" since qualifying, Valentino said "it took me 8 laps to understand how the bike wanted to work"

One of Rossi's great rides in my opinion, I never thought he would claw that one back, I'm a bit of a sad b*****d, I watch the race live on Eurosport and record it from terestrial TV to watch later, its interesting to listen to the opinions of Randy Mamola on the satelite, and Steve Parrish on the normal TV, they both make some real interesting observations :blah: :blah:

When interviewed live on UK national TV after the race in parc fermme, the interviewer asked Rossi if that finishing second after such a great race was as good as a win, Rossi started the reply with "Fak, yes!!!"
....................the presenter later apologised for Rossi's "rude word" :eek:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'm glad that he's doing well even if injured.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i can easily see how one person can launch a sports popularity. i'm so mad that the A/C finally got to me after a big lunch and i feel asleep right after he took 3rd. :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts