MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yay, I'm now the owner of 2 MV Agusta's
Yesterday collected my 2004 Brutale 750s.... 550 miles from new and of course in mint showroom condition:mouthwate Rode home only about 150 miles on a selection of motorways and twisties. What a brilliant entertaining bike. More impressions to follow when I can stop at the PC long enough.

Today I collected my 2004 F4 750sr, again only just ridden home from Silverstone (where the very nice dealer is located, thanks to all at Forza Italia) so only about 60 miles. Very different, from my previous Honda VT1000 SP2, I can see this relationship will become firm:) Dont think there are too many SR's in the UK, anyone here?

Hope the rain holds off for a few hours over the next few days so I can explore capabilities further. Anyway, I know you all know what these look like, but here you go anyway (just indulge me for a bit) oh and sorry for the size of the pics.

More to follow.......

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,343 Posts
Well done!!!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Very nice, Ed and I both have one of each. Its a sickness, the best kind.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrats bud......the SR is the bollocks!!!! I should know having 60k up on mine. 14,000rpm is very addictive and the sound is glorious.........

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Well done, very very envious :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the thoughts, I'm very happy with the bikes, both for the price of a new Fireblade!

Cant wait for some decent weather to get out and enjoy. Any of the UK based owners meet up for ride outs and chat?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks for the thoughts, I'm very happy with the bikes, both for the price of a new Fireblade!

Cant wait for some decent weather to get out and enjoy. Any of the UK based owners meet up for ride outs and chat?
Congrats on your new toys! They look stunning. I am in Surrey, near Guildford which is a little distance from you I know but if you're ever over this way, let me know and we'll meet up for a ride-out. I own a 2007 F4 1000R and love it. Just got back from a 1400 mile tour of Spain and France taking in the Pyrenees Mountains and the Millau Bridge to name but two of the incredible sights we visited. The bike never missed a beat and did itself proud.
Welcome to the gang and hope to see you soon.

Danny

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Congrats on your new toys! They look stunning. I am in Surrey, near Guildford which is a little distance from you I know but if you're ever over this way, let me know and we'll meet up for a ride-out. I own a 2007 F4 1000R and love it. Just got back from a 1400 mile tour of Spain and France taking in the Pyrenees Mountains and the Millau Bridge to name but two of the incredible sights we visited. The bike never missed a beat and did itself proud.
Welcome to the gang and hope to see you soon.

Danny
Well done Danny..That's quite a ride : )
joe

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well done Danny..That's quite a ride : )
joe
Cheers Joe, there are a couple of photos in my thread in here (the General Talk section) and a little more detail of the trip.....Plus no serious overheating problems either!! Result!

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Really pleased about the trip going smoothly Danny. Just goes to show you can put some miles under F4 wheels..You did good : )))

joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts