MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought I'd have a few comments from the usual suspects by now:stickpoke .....maybe I wasn't quite as spectacular but think San Marino 1985, (and Randy Mamola, not our Randy haha) we had a good shake at 3.29pm and I was hard on the gas ended up beside the Senna more by good fortune rather than good management, (Senna stayed upright my right hand still on the bar) pretty sore in the right side but nothing a good cognac isn't fixing. Haven't told the missus, she'd be :thewife: ...been looking on Youtube in case someone got it, would be nice to see. :yo:

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
Good to hear you are OK. Need video of the incident.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I thought I'd have a few comments from the usual suspects by now:stickpoke .....maybe I wasn't quite as spectacular but think San Marino 1985, (and Randy Mamola, not our Randy haha) we had a good shake at 3.29pm and I was hard on the gas ended up beside the Senna more by good fortune rather than good management, (Senna stayed upright my right hand still on the bar) pretty sore in the right side but nothing a good cognac isn't fixing. Haven't told the missus, she'd be :thewife: ...been looking on Youtube in case someone got it, would be nice to see. :yo:
that cleared it up :)

good to hear you stayed upright.

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
Deep tremblor.......Castle was telling me of it. Really shook for a while, eh??

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
:wtf:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts