1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I had to tell the dealer :bash: it came with the bike to get mine. They were trying to sell it for $135 :jerkoff:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cdamb said:
I had to tell the dealer :bash: it came with the bike to get mine. They were trying to sell it for $135 :jerkoff:
hmmm
that sounds like something MY dealer would do....
maybe not out of dishonesty, but because they just started selling MVs

i don't know of another manufacturer who gives a rear wheel stand with the purchase of a bike (not that you aren't paying for it in the purchase price, of course

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
They do mention it in the manual for maintence and it was discused in the Brutale Forum about the stand going with the bike.

·
Registered
261 Posts
spalding12 said:
i guess that the MV website is rather nebulous about this fact.
i'm wondering IF the Brutale comes with a rear stand?

thanks in advance
The rear stand is part of the shipping material. The bike is shipped with the stand in place as part of the container. Any dealer trying to sell the stand seperately for $135.00 in addition to the bike should be outed as a total asshole. My dealer gave me mine without any question whatsover.

·
Registered
154 Posts
the dealer should hand you the stand at the same time that you pick up your bike ... there's also a separate owner's manual for the 910R.

·
Registered
735 Posts
it's more of a display stand. You have to pull the bike back to get it on there as it has no wheels. So if you have the front wheel in a baxley wheel chock like i do, you need a pit bull to get the rear in the air.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mika said:
it's more of a display stand. You have to pull the bike back to get it on there as it has no wheels. So if you have the front wheel in a baxley wheel chock like i do, you need a pit bull to get the rear in the air.
i just came back from the dealer.
i'm glad you posted this
i was sitting on the "S" waiting for my "R" to arrive (in a couple of weeks)
...... he told me that i would be getting the stand as well
but.....
a stand without wheels is WORTHLESS to me
i need wheeled model for MY garage situation

of course, i guess i'll just use my stand for chain oiling and maintenance...
and for washing the bike

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts