MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I have a little problem with my 750S (2005), I broke a quick those attached to the tank .. (plastic) so I proceeded to buy the metal and to replace both males and females.
The problem now is that the bike turns over and I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong and if there is some other problem.

The bike tries to start then the battery, starter motor going, but the impression is that just does not come into the petrol engine as a power on the pump to the pressure you feel to turn (for those 3 seconds) and the starter works seems quite regular ..

I tried to connect the tank with the electric plug and turn the two tubes that go to the motor inside a container ... press the button to give current and the tube was connected to the pump the gas fired regular basis, so that the pump lies working inside the tank ..
Except for my ignorance, I do not know why there are two tubes, one is the return?! the problem may be that I remounted the tubes reversed? no difference? Mammamia because I do not understand ..

however, found the proper functioning of the grafts that did not lose, that the pump do the work of the two tubes connected to the engine .. I try to turn on but nothing ...

Does anyone have some advice on checking to be done? Oh well I cleaned the spark plugs .. but nothing.
Why if the gasoline pump sends the installation do not even start it ..? Among other attempts by the discharges in the ignition does not feel the smell of petrol .. and that's what makes me think that just does not come gasoline in the engine.

It may be that when he lost the gasoline dripping break something? The central control anything? or that I have done something wrong in the refit?

I thank in advance anyone who gives indications utli because I see that there are people in this forum to which they will definitely more than me.

Hello everyone and thanks

Ale

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
no fuel?

alessandro;

1st Welcome to the Forum!

you can not reverse the fuel lines, it doesn't matter which way you hook them up

to test the pump, disconnect rear hose and put a female connector on the end fitting, this will open the valves in the fittings.
put the line in a container and turn the key on for a second or 2

if you bought the fittings on Ebay and got the Chinese copies.....others have reported the valves not working and not letting fuel through

the real ones are made by Colder Products Co. (CPC) in the USA
and are available from forum sponsor CAG :drummer:

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Theknurl
Thanks for the reply ..
I tried doing a pump test .. I connected the hose to the tank and put in a container, I turned the key for 2 seconds and the pump has been properly exit the gas into the bucket. Therefore, the pump operates properly, but when you reconnect the hose to the engine will not turn on the bike anyway.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
When you removed the tank and changed the fuel fittings, did you do anything else? Did you disconnect anything other than the electrical connector to the tank and the fuel lines?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts