Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just having a little fun. I need to start MVAA :laughing:

It's okay, harder I work, faster IT will come :conveyer:

·
Registered
438 Posts
it's bad b/c i have this site set to my homepage..and instead of running credit reports at work, i'm pressing the "refresh" button to see if any new posts were made. :laughing:

love the site alvin!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jskipper said:
it's bad b/c i have this site set to my homepage..and instead of running credit reports at work, i'm pressing the "refresh" button to see if any new posts were made. :laughing:

love the site alvin!
That's what I like to hear!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
admin said:
Just having a little fun. I need to start MVAA :laughing:

It's okay, harder I work, faster IT will come :conveyer:
you are the mother of the forum, you have to be here...

have you checked the # of posts for the members? some of us are here too much... :laughing:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
odonata said:
you are the mother of the forum, you have to be here...
What would you guys do without me :king:

Now, to find a way to get IT faster through all this work :blah:

odonata said:
have you checked the # of posts for the members? some of us are here too much... :laughing:
I was just about to say, we need to start one for you too :laughing:

It seems that we're almost talking on the forum considering we answer each other almost instantly

·
Registered
438 Posts
maybe we should set up some sort of chatroom if its possible? just a thought?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Alvin,

Maybe thats the reason you don't have your MV yet...spending too much time here and not enough time looking for one! :stickpoke

·
Registered
798 Posts
This site is really becoming a problem for me. I am on it constantly from work when I should be doing my job. I just can't keep away.

Thanks Alvin!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Schools still out as to wether you are actually human or some sort of robot created by MV to promote MV addiction...insert fish eye smilie :)

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
all i have to say is, i'd hate to see the IT departments file on my internet usage. this site is plastered on my screen all day long.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yes, and I know we give you a hard time occasionally, but it's all meant in jest. I didn't really think you were just a new product from Microsoft :laughing: You are doing a great job bringing us MV fanatics together. thanks

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
alvin,

can you creat a "boss" or "panic" button on the web site?

here's what i need...a button on the page that i can click on so that when i see/hear my boss coming over to my cube, i can put up a spreadsheet or some pie/bar chart and it'll look like i'm doing work.

i think this would be helpful for more than just myselft!

BTW, keep up the good work.

and i don't think you really need an MV. if you had one, you'd probably be riding it all the time and this web site would suffer! LOL.

alex

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Maybe you should change the name of this site to MV insomniacs because we all seem to log in at odd hours. :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
altoon said:
alvin,

here's what i need...a button on the page that i can click on so that when i see/hear my boss coming over to my cube, i can put up a spreadsheet or some pie/bar chart and it'll look like i'm doing work.

and i don't think you really need an MV. if you had one, you'd probably be riding it all the time and this web site would suffer! LOL.

alex
:laughing: :laughing: very true!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
altoon said:
alvin,

alex
Alt+tab!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts