MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great line from Batman!

Seriously, if I started an online petition to get an F4RR in black w/silver wheels (SPR) for the US, and sent it to the company US bikes, would anyone sign it?

They could goes direct to MV with proof current colors are weak.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The problem with colours is no matter what colours MV have in the range someone will not be happy.

Myself I only want a red/silver one.

You will probably find the once this new model is established and the dust settles then they will bring out other colours, limited editions etc.

I don't think the current colours are 'weak' though. Weak is Lemon or Pale green. The Red & White are very striking. Ducati has sold a couple of bikes in red.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, definitely looking at the black carbon corse bodywork, it's my wallpaper right now

·
Registered
879 Posts
Nothing But Love

I love you #7...even as the factory continues to ignore our pleas for support, parts, and clear road map, you add more to the list. I don't think you're going to have a problem finding support for you SPR - you have my vote. Feel free to forge my signature, it will save time.

Great line from Batman!

Seriously, if I started an online petition to get an F4RR in black w/silver wheels (SPR) for the US, and sent it to the company US bikes, would anyone sign it?

They could goes direct to MV with proof current colors are weak.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I love you #7...even as the factory continues to ignore our pleas for support, parts, and clear road map, you add more to the list. I don't think you're going to have a problem finding support for you SPR - you have my vote. Feel free to forge my signature, it will save time.

:naughty: :baddeal:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts