MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
20,391 Posts
I don't think they were ever sold at retail. They were dealer promotional or display materials. Saw one at the Atlanta Motorcycle Show a couple of years ago in the MV booth. My memory is they look pretty nice. I'd like to have it in my garage.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys may just do that, would look great in the conservatory. He's also got a fair amount of cheap carbon for sale. Hummmm bling time ;0)

·
Registered
869 Posts
If you get it for less than $60 its a steal.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Steve. If you have access to a decent version of an MV logo you could do one yourself (and add anything else you might want to it), although his BIN price is about right. I use these guys in Burgess Hill - ask for Neil - he's really helpful.

http://www.prizmaticsolutions.co.uk/

·
Registered
177 Posts
Have you seen the Postage £29.99 :bandit: ! For that price I expect packaging to be 24 carat gold ! And he wants 3 to 4 business days for delivery :shocker:

·
Administrator
20,391 Posts
I think it comes with the stand is and is fairly heavy.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it comes with the stand is and is fairly heavy.

+1 he has stated that quite clearly and it's started on a 99p auction. It's still good value considering they are £165.00. I hope it won't reach that :naughty:

·
Registered
177 Posts
+1 he has stated that quite clearly and it's started on a 99p auction. It's still good value considering they are £165.00. I hope it won't reach that :naughty:
Oops, I stand corrected :naughty: I'll try and read the whole ad next time :bash:
:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Neil charges £13.00 next day delivery

1 - 13 of 13 Posts