MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That's been around for a while, there was a picture of it on this forum a few years ago.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Nothing to do with MV Agusta.

A lovely little curiosity made by the same guy who made the Parilla 'Racing Iron'...........yes really, as in clothes ironing! He is a bit of a joker.

Have seen a similar machine but on a much larger scale that was made by Michelin and used a a promo tool on the Tour de France. Spoke to the rider who said it was a pig to ride.

Dorian.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing to do with MV Agusta.

A lovely little curiosity made by the same guy who made the Parilla 'Racing Iron'...........yes really, as in clothes ironing! He is a bit of a joker.

Have seen a similar machine but on a much larger scale that was made by Michelin and used a a promo tool on the Tour de France. Spoke to the rider who said it was a pig to ride.

Dorian.
How can it have Nothing to do with MV look at the Engine ... :stickpoke

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I think what Dorian means is it may have a MV engine, but the machine itself was nothing to do with the factory itself.

·
Registered
106 Posts
It has nothing to do with MV, because it was not produced by MV. If i use an MV engine to ride my snow mobile here in Austria, would be the same - it has nothing to do with MV AGUSTA.

cheers

Helmut

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has nothing to do with MV, because it was not produced by MV. If i use an MV engine to ride my snow mobile here in Austria, would be the same - it has nothing to do with MV AGUSTA.

cheers

Helmut :bandit:
No you don't say and i thought it was,,,sigh ............:flamethro:spank:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts