MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and if so what makes it special from the other f4 bikes.i read a lot of threads on mv agusta.com regarding the tamburini the ago and especially the senna but i never heard of any proud owner of a senna 1000.are they all dead?,bitten by the deadly snake(from which the bike takes his name and which is a free surprise gift with every mamba bike and is hidden somewhere inside the bike just waiting to meet his owner :D :naughty: :yo: )seriously now it has a really cool paint scheme and i suspect a titanium exhausti expect more info from owners and groopies :D cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
I believe it is nothing more than a parts kit. The MV USA site breaks down the different ones, but basically there is an all carbon + wheels, a plastic + wheels, and just plastics. No exhaust in any of them. Purely a (very nice) cosmetic kit. I was seriously considering getting it before I got my AGO and before I found out the price ($12k USD for the carbon kit). And that is on top of the price of the bike. :bandit: :bandit: Right then. Alka, where are you. I want a Mamba kit!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I had (briefly) the 750 Brutale Mamba, its just the body work essentially thats different, although it is individually numbered, its not a limited run aka the Tamburini/Senna/Ago, so not all that limited really

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aha..so it s just a mv agusta money making scheme.to bad because that paint job is awesome.but the price for the kit..12000 jeez..for fuck sakes it s just fairing and some aluminium weels

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just had a look on the price list for mv special edition bikes part and you are better off just buing the fairing and instaling it because it will only cost around 4000 euro..it s a nice option to consider if you crashed your mv f4 and want to give it a new look

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Sorry for bringing an old thread back to life, but I just found it. The mamba kit has performance enhancements, here is the link to the MV usa media page

http://mvagustausa.com/web-mvagusta/media.html

The two wheel tuner article is very good, and explains it well. It is written by someone from Superbike Italia.

btw I saw the mamba, and I sorta like it :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

:silly: call me wierd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts