MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent a large amount of time reading and can't remember seeing a regular 1090? Only R and RR's really. Am I missing something? I'm curious to see everybody's inputs. As of resent I've been looking a getting a regular 1090. But seeing the lack of regular 1090's on here I fear I'm missing something that everybody else already knows.
_RUDY

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I've met someone riding a 1090 (not R or RR).

I know when I was looking the price difference made me decide I might as well get the RR as by the time I'd spend the extra on wheels I could have bought it anyway. Of course I then took too long to decide on the colour I wanted and missed out completely....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 800 has been donated to science and is no longer with me. Looking for my next bike.. I should've updated my signature block.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's true. I was just letting someone who might be in the market know my bike was for sale in case they missed it in the classifieds. But, for what it's worth, the hp increase came in 2012 in the rr. In 2011 the engine characteristics were the same as the newer r and no r. It's a great street motor. Just on the rr you get brembo monoblocks, a slipper clutch, lighter wheels and better frame welds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts