MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Do you remember my ex Brutale GLADIO #6??
MY DEALER TODAY PHONED ME.......
a customer took it for a run........................................................................................................................................
FELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Destroyed!
And the boy is now to Hospital,the back with 2 breaks!!!!!
NOOOOO!!!!!!IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
pigiolino said:
Hey Guys,
Do you remember my ex Brutale GLADIO #6??
MY DEALER TODAY PHONED ME.......
a customer took it for a run......................................................................
FELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Destroyed!
And the boy is now to Hospital,the back with 2 breaks!!!!!
NOOOOO!!!!!!IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!
pier
that is HORRIBLE
1. i hope he recovers
2. why did they let someone take it for a ride (did he know what he as doing?)
3. the Gladio.... how very very sad

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
pier, that is horrible news! Even though your new love is your starfighter, its always bad to hear about the ex getting hurt :(

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Forget about the Gladio. Just look forward.

Hope the guy is alright. I guess he won't be joining this forum...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Pier,

Did the customer brake his back in two places? Is this before or after he purchased the Gladio? It's a shame about your former Gladio bike.
But, it's even more tragic for the poor guy. Especially if he had just paid for the bike. :violin:

·
Registered
77 Posts
pier, i feel terrible for all involved.
im glad this was through a dealer and not a private sale. i sold my first bike privately to guy who totaled it a month later. although that bike (82 seca) was far from the beauty or value of your gladio, i still felt terrible and was relieved that the new owner was not seriously hurt.

I do hope the boy will recover fully. i am very sorry for the loss of such an incredible machine.

-maire

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spankee said:
pier, i feel terrible for all involved.
im glad this was through a dealer and not a private sale. i sold my first bike privately to guy who totaled it a month later. although that bike (82 seca) was far from the beauty or value of your gladio, i still felt terrible and was relieved that the new owner was not seriously hurt.

I do hope the boy will recover fully. i am very sorry for the loss of such an incredible machine.

-maire
I'm sorry too!
If was possible I put my "EX" bike in the bedroom!!!!!
I hope that Guy is ok!And I'm sorry for the money of my dealer.....
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts