MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I came across this a few months ago and ordered one. It is identical to the Baxley Sport Chock but does not cost 240.00 + Tax + Shipping. I paid just over 100.00 for my first one and the second one came last week for about 130.00. It is only available in blue, but that's nothing that a rattle can can't fix. They are often out of stock, but refresh within the month usually. Here is the link: www.princessauto.com/garage/lifting-devices/lifts/8245417-motorcycle-wheel-chock

·
Registered
422 Posts
So do you have any issues rolling the Brute in to it? I ask because I bought something similar for my F4 and it is a pain to roll in. The chock keeps going back as I roll the bike in. I make sure it is straight but still have issues.

Let me know and I will prolly get one if it works for your Brute

·
Administrator
20,072 Posts
Very interesting....Canadian company, what is the shipping costs like? Exchange rate may make that an even better deal. Says out of stock, so I will have to keep checking.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I have both a Baxley and the blue one pictured. The blue one is missing the loop where you can tie to, but other than that no real diff to me. I use them both interchangably. For a low down winch point, I've used the nylon straps around the base to do the same thing

Similar price as here for the blue one. Baxley is about 400 bucks or so.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts