MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to swap out the HUGE (US) signals to smaller ones... probably LED. The only thing is I'm not sure where to put the resistors... there really isn't much space on this thing to hide them. Any ideas?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got my brutale 800 couple weeks ago too! I'm definitely replacing those as well. Keep us posted what you find. My dealer is also still learning about the new model apparently and they're not able to recommend anything yet for the new bike

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I want to swap out the HUGE (US) signals to smaller ones... probably LED. The only thing is I'm not sure where to put the resistors... there really isn't much space on this thing to hide them. Any ideas?
Which Brutale mate, there is at least 7 basic models out there ?
It would help if you even just put the model in your signature as many of us do.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which Brutale mate, there is at least 7 basic models out there ?
It would help if you even just put the model in your signature as many of us do.
I said the "new" one... as in the one that litterally just came out. The 2017 800.

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Moto Corse makes a LED signal with built in resistors. Check out Design Corse, one of the site sponsors

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moto Corse makes a LED signal with built in resistors. Check out Design Corse, one of the site sponsors
Yeah... I've seen those... but honestly, they are pretty damn ugly. They look like very cheap $4 set on ebay.

·
Super Moderator
21,467 Posts
I would think the Rizoma resistors would fit neatly into the rear nacelle.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I said the "new" one... as in the one that litterally just came out. The 2017 800.
"New" means nothing really mate - there are 1090 models too, no biggy, just making sure you get the right advice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts